
Last night Lincoln & I had the job of choosing 5 shaved ice flavors to serve at Melissa & Brad's reception. (My uncle owns Bahama Bucks & they are going to have a shaver at the reception for FRESH Bahama Bucks shaved ice...awesome huh?!) The flavors we chose are (drumroll please)...apple, peach, pina colada, pink bubble gum & Juicy Fruit (tastes exactly like the gum & is so, so YUMMY!). Linc & I also each tried one of their new drinks while we were there. I got the Kokomoko (I think that's what it's called) & it was SO GOOD. I highly recommend it if you like chocolate. I always tease Linc that getting a half-off discount at Bahama Bucks was my dowry...it's the only thing I've ever contributed to our marriage. Ha ha. :) On a totally random note...one funny thing that happened before we went to Bahama Bucks...we took the dogs to the dog park and a big dog that was there came up to Lincoln and peed all over the back of the chair he was sitting in...it was hilarious.
6.24.2009
Bahama Bucks
Posted by Hiatt Family at 11:57:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


4 comments:
I just laughed about the image that came to me of Linc with a back full of pee, haha that is hilarious..sad for him, but a good time for us readers! Bahama Bucks is so tasty delicious, that will be an original reception treat! I'm so so happy for her their announcements are darling! Hope all is well you look great!
WHAT, your Uncle owns Bahama Bucks ? Duuuude, you have to hook me up !
I am glad we aren't the only ones with shaved ice at our reception :) Josh will be so excited to have some at Melissa's since he didn't even get any at ours! Good choices on the flavors, too :)
I used to go to the dog park w/ Jeff & Dixie before we had Colter. One time we went and a dog totally lifted up his leg and peed all over my leg. I didn't even notice until he was in the middle of peeing. It was so gross!
Post a Comment