
We have been able to spend a few days in Snowflake this week...and it has been an AWESOME trip. The night before we left home I called Lincoln bawling. I was completely stressed out...between not feeling well, not having him home for the past 8 nights, & having a ton to do I was not holding up very well at all. He was trying to be a nice husband & listen to me, but also let me know in a gentle way that he was at work & couldn't talk. Well,after having a great acupuncture appointment the next morning and then coming to Snowflake, I'm good again! Lincoln told me today, "I love you in Snowflake." Hmmm...I guess I need to bring a little bit (or a lot) of "Snowflake" home with me then! I have tons of fun pictures to post...here is a little preview. Check out these FRESH Rocky Mountain Oysters (AKA bull testicles) castrated today by my hubby. I didn't know my husband was so talented! We fried them up tonight and ate them. They tasted like chicken nuggets. Sorry to all of you animal rights activists...I'm sure you won't love the pictures to come either. I apologize beforehand...
6.06.2009
Sorry :)
Posted by Hiatt Family at 11:24:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


6 comments:
Dude, you seriously ate some bull testicles ? And your husband seriously castrated them himself ? That is freaking crazy !
Oh, and I do appreciate the close up picture. Awesome : ) I look forward to more pictures soon. Yummy !
Oh Anjane! I was eating breakfast when I went to your blog!! Ugghh! I can't believe you ate that!! Someone got me to put Calamari in my mouth at Olive Garden then told me what it was mid-chew. I had to spit it out! I SO don't have the stomach for stuff like that! You are Crazy! :)
Thank you for making me throw up in my mouth this morning...........
SICK!!!!!!!
All I have to say is you must have balls because I could never, ever eat those!
i can't believe you ate them! my brothers did all the time, especially during wrestling season. but i would NEVER touch them. i saw where they came from. props to you! you definately have my respect!
YuCK!!! Seriously wow I cant believe you ate those!!! Your a good wife to have eaten those!! AHhh that picture is sooo sick!!
Aagghh....I didn't look in that can that morning on purpose!!!
Post a Comment