6.08.2009

Relaxing Sunday

We went to sacrament meeting with Lincoln's parents yesterday morning and then went to the cemetery with Linc's mom. It was nice to have someone with us to take a picture. I pulled some grass off a few other headstones & cleaned them up. My friend & her little boy do this when they go to the cemetery & I love the idea. I want to spend more time doing that the next time I go visit Jackson's grave.

My little boy & I...I miss him! He would be two & a half & I'm sure would be walking & talking like crazy now.

Lincoln pretending to eat Claire...isn't she adorable?! Her friends are going to be so jealous of her hair!

Claire Claire (that's what she calls herself so that's what I call her now) and her mom Danielle...we love hanging out with Matt (Linc's brother) & Danielle. They have been so supportive of us and teach us a lot!

Me, Jarod & Jayten...I love these boys to pieces!

I drove home from Snowflake while Lincoln slept. I'm still SO THANKFUL to not be on painkillers because I can drive whenever I want to...(& Linc is thankful too!)Daisy slept on his lap part of the way home...it was so cute.

This was one of the best trips we've ever had. We worked hard (mostly Linc did) & played hard & were able to hang out with so many different people while we were there. We can't wait to go back!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive