We left this morning to come home to the HEAT! Duke & Daisy were loving the weather up there!
We met Lincoln's brother Matt & his family at Denny's in Payson (don't judge). Claire loved the pic of the coffee on the placemat...I think it was because of all of the bubbles in it. We took turns cutting the picture with a knife while Claire said "cut the bubble bath!". She is funny.
I think this is my most favorite picture of Daisy. She looked pretty comfy riding in the backseat in her bed.
Linc's brother had to get rid of their dog Scottie, so we took him back to Mesa to his old foster home. We are so sad to see him go. We love that dog.
We got home right before church started, but I wasn't able to go because I was hurting a lot. It's been a long time since I have missed church because of being in pain. (Of course, I'm still doing better...but since I'm not on painkillers anymore there are times when I just can't do anything.) I was bummed. I'm glad we were able to go to Pine...the weather was beautiful and it was a nice quick trip. I can't wait to go back in a couple of weeks!
6.28.2009
Trip Home
Posted by Hiatt Family at 10:14:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


1 comment:
why did matt & danielle have to send their dog back?
Post a Comment