On Saturday Lincoln's family had a big 4th of July party in his parents' backyard. The kids played in the irrigation out front while the adults got ready for the party. Here is Claire getting ready to go play in the irrigation...
Here's a pic of Duke's cute hairy face...oh, I love it!
At the party, while I was eating I saw Aaron walk up with something behind his back. He was going around asking people where I was...and I could see him the whole time. When he finally found me I told him that I already knew he had a big frog behind his back. Too bad he couldn't scare me with it. :)
I found this pic of Linc's cousin Molly on my camera when I got home. Lucky for her I'm posting the picture she took, so that everyone can see her lovely face. You're welcome Molly. :)
7.06.2009
Family Party
Posted by Hiatt Family at 2:07:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


1 comment:
dangit! my face totally dropped when you were walking away and said "oh i would just blog the pictures" CRAP. lesson learned. actually probably not.
Post a Comment