I ended up staying home from the Cali trip. I am still really sick, so it's probably a good thing I didn't go. Lincoln told me that he was excited that I was staying home so that he could take care of me...and he was being serious. He has already rented movies for me twice today and has taken the dogs out to play multiple times. He made breakfast for me and went to bed later than usual (he worked last night) because he was doing things for me. I'm so lucky. Seriously...I am.
7.17.2009
Lucky
Posted by Hiatt Family at 5:55:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


3 comments:
Yes, we do need to hang out again soon. Lets plan lunch / dinner when you're feeling up to it. I do hope you start feeling better. I'm so sorry you weren't able to make it to California, I can imagine how frustrating that would be.
Let me know if you need anything : )
I'm so sorry you had to miss your trip!! Call me if you need anything!
lincoln is the best..
Post a Comment