Sometimes I feel like I'm totally missing out on normal life. I'm supposed to leave in a few hours to go to California with my family. Melissa & Brad are having their Open House there tomorrow. My bags are all packed. I woke up an hour ago in excruciating pain. My stomach is KILLING me...I can hardly move. I am trying to distract myself any way that I can. I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to go on the trip. I know I'm just feeling sorry for myself, but this really sucks. I HATE it.
P.S.-Update: In trying to distract myself, I read some of my archived posts. My health used to be so much worse than it is now. I'm just lucky I've been able to do as much as I have these last few months. Looking at how far I've come (even though I still have big temporary setbacks) helps put life in perspective for me.
7.17.2009
Missing Out
Posted by Hiatt Family at 4:34:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


2 comments:
I wish I was there to help you out! I hope my e-mail didn't freak you out, just talking from my wierd/girlie/need a good friend side.
I hope your able to make your trip!
I'm sorry you may not be able to go. That really does stink! I'm glad that your health is improving. I'll keep praying for you.
Post a Comment