
I seem to always post the most random pictures of nothing, but when I actually have something blog-worthy to post, I don't take any pictures! Oh well. Melissa & Ashley had a family bridal shower last night. It was so fun to see all of my cousins & aunts. Brad's mom & sister were able to come from Cali too. My cousin Lindsey threw the shower and did such a great job! After the shower, Linc & I hung out with the family since Ashley was leaving the next morning. We probably won't see her again until the wedding! I honestly love Ashley SO much. I can't believe I am so lucky to be getting such an amazing sister-in-law. I also can't believe that Melissa is getting married in 2 DAYS! The two of us have always been SO close and have been waiting for the day when we were both married! I'll be posting wedding pics soon!
7.08.2009
Melissa & Ashley's Bridal Shower
Posted by Hiatt Family at 1:31:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


2 comments:
I am so sad that I missed the shower. We have all been sick the past couple days. My mom and Savannah said it was amazing! We love Ashley too. She is so much fun! She fits right in!
anj!! oh my goodness do I EVER love you. Can I just tell you I hate this pic and I don't even care because I'm so happy you posted this. please post melissa pics soon. I feel so left out that I couldnt' be there :( I hope it was amazing can't wait to see pics!!
Post a Comment