7.06.2009

4th of July Weekend

I decided since Lincoln was working all weekend, that I would take a trip to Snowflake to hang out with Lincoln's family! My brother Aaron and his friend Andrew came with me.We left home at 2:30pm and after a dinner stop in Pinetop, we got to Snowflake at 9pm. Ugh, it was a long, long drive! We hit rain & hail on our way to Payson and sat in traffic forever. We had to stop and take our luggage out of the back of the truck and put it inside. Poor Andrew was crammed in back with all of the luggage and both of my dogs sitting on his lap. :) We found ways to entertain ourselves though...one of which was the boys racing me up the hill into Payson. They were a funny sight. I'm really glad they came on this trip with me.

1 comment:

Terry and Heather said...

Hey Anjane'
I don't think my comment went thru the other day so I'm sending it again.
It was so nice to finally be able to meet you! Hope your feeling good. If you would like a invite to read our blog send me your e-mail address to barbie310@hotmail.com

Heather Lee

Blog Archive