I walked into our room at 3:00 this morning (my insomnia made a comeback last night) and Linc decided to strike up a conversation with me...
Lincoln: "Were the dogs witnesses?"
Me: "What?"
Lincoln: "Are the dogs awake?"
Me: "Um, no." (Daisy was laying right beside him wide awake...)
Lincoln: (In a really frustrated voice) "Are the dogs awake?"
Me: "Yeah."
(Lincoln gives me a look like I am the most annoying, frustrating person EVER.)
Me: "I'm not sure what you are wanting me to say."
Lincoln: "ARE THE DOGS AWAKE?"
Me: "Yes."
(Lincoln rolls over...REALLY mad at me.)
Sometimes I just can't win. :) Yes...he was asleep!
8.26.2009
3am
Posted by Hiatt Family at 11:37:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


10 comments:
Those Hiatt guys are such deep sleepers.
Was he even awake as he was talking to you ? Tyler did that to me once. I was watching TV at about 11:30 and he had just fallen asleep. All the sudden he wakes up, looks at me and starts yelling at me about why the TV is still on. I told him he was a total jerk. I asked him the next day why he was so mad about it and he HAD NO IDEA he had even done that. Needless to say he felt terrible that he yelled at me about the TV !
haha that is funny! I'm sure he loves that you posted it on here. haha. :-)
That is funny. Keeps life so interesting as married couples. :)
My husband talks in his sleep all the time. He ends up waking up when I respond and then rolls and growls, "nevermind!"
was he asleep?
Hilarious!!! That's so awesome! I love remembering what Michael pipes up about in the middle of his sleep!
Wow, I wonder what crime he committed before you came in that the dogs may or may not have witnessed, depending on their state of wakefulness...
Josh is the same way, I love it!
I was up at 3am last night too! Cason kept me up until 7am this morning, actually. We could have been up talking or something! Actually, between 3-4 he was crying uncontrollably, so you wouldn't have even heard me over the phone, ha ha!
Post a Comment