8.23.2009

Don't Worry...I'm Alive!

I realize I haven't been blogging multiple times a week like I usually do. Well, our laptop crashed & our naughty doggies chewed our USB cable to our other computer awhile back, so I have no way of uploading my pics until we get the laptop back. I had this pic on my phone though. Daisy & Duke turned a year old a few weeks ago... these three just make me happy!

(Picture taken in 2007) It has been amazing these last few weeks to feel like I have a husband! We've really enjoyed spending time together. It's been so nice not to feel lonely and to have Lincoln here at home. I'm sad that school starts tomorrow!

Overall, things have been going really well for us. I'm on a great sleep schedule and I'm able to keep my stomach problems to a minimum because of what I am eating. My endometriosis hasn't gotten any worse these past few months which is an absolute MIRACLE! I'm convinced that asking people to pray for me was definitely the right thing...thank you, thank you, thank you! We're still worried about me getting pregnant, but we are keeping our fingers crossed. This is honestly one of the EASIEST times we've ever had in our marriage...we almost don't know what to do with ourselves! I'm able to clean & cook & don't usually have to worry about hurting too much when I'm out in public. It is incredible. LIFE IS SO GOOD!

8 comments:

Andrea Gunnell said...

I'm so happy to hear that things are going good for you!

Kami Milliron said...

That's awesome to hear, I am SO happy life is actually NORMAL right now ! Tyler starts school today too ( I know how you feel, I am also pretty bummed ) so if you get bored and want a hang out buddy, you know who to call : )

K Bailey said...

My friend, that you met here in OK....saw you at Crackers the other day....:)

Terry and Heather said...

Anjane, I'm glad things are going better for you! I think I need to come up and we need to go to lunch.. ok maybe with Terry and Lincoln to! Heather

Tyra said...

Im so happy that your feeling better..I hope that your preggers soon!!!!

Brint said...

Oh my dear that is such good news to hear that you are doing so well! :) maybe you can get feeling good enough to come visit us in paradise. :)

Brint started school today and I totally know how you feel about being bummed and all alone. At least you have Daisy and Duke to keep you company, Duke can't come out here until December :( So i'm all alone...

Geoff and Emily said...

Hang in there with Lincoln gone. Hopefully you will be able to look back on it one day and it will have flown by... or not. :) I can't even imagine that feeling yet, myself. Geoff is in his 7th straight year of school and I am FINALLY seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Just know that on hard and lonely days, Lincoln is doing all of this so he can provide for and take good care of you. I have had to remind myself of that so many times. I am SO glad you are doing well right now - and I pray that it will continue!!

tricia said...

Anjane, I'm so happy that you are feeling better. I bet it feels so good to not be in as much pain. Love you

Blog Archive