
Remember my Family Feud post from earlier this year? In it I explained that my dad, 3 of his brothers, & his mom were on Family Feud back in 1983. Well, guess what? They are ON IT AGAIN!!! In two weeks I will be driving to Cali to watch the taping of the show. I'm not sure when their episode will air yet (or hopefully multiple episodes if they win!) but I will post the date when I find out! I love that my 76-year-old grandma is willing to be on a game show. I can't wait to see how they do. I know for sure that they will be HILARIOUS!!! Good luck guys!!!(They taped a promo where they say "We were on in '83 and we're coming back to win!" If it airs & someone sees it, tell me!)
8.18.2009
They're Coming Back To Win!!!
Posted by Hiatt Family at 6:51:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


10 comments:
HOW EXCITING!! Trav and I watch that show nearly every day!! It's seriously my dream to be on it! My family was on it in 83 also. My mom was pregnant with me and Shelley so we joke that we "technically" have been on it. haha. Good luck Allens!!! I can't wait to see it.
Your dad called to tell me tonight cause he knew I would scream with excitement!! I remember when they were on in 1983 cause I was in the audience, it was so fun. I can't wait to see it, what a fun thing to look forward to!!
That's sooo cool! I can't wait to see the show!!!
Sweet...I LOVE Family Feud! I'll have to keep an eye out for them!!
that's hilarious! I always thought my family would be good on that show, but we've never tried...maybe we should!
That is awesome! I love that show! You'll have to let us know when it airs.
Oh my gosh that is so cool! I can't wait to see pictures...
Oh my gosh that is so cool! I can't wait to see pictures...
can I tell you that that is my dream to one day be on THE FEUD!!!!! I am so jealous!!!!!
Okay, that is my FAVORITE show EVER! I try to watch it every day! It's what I watched the whole time I was in the hospital. That's awesome! I wanna' be on that show.
Post a Comment