
I wasn't feeling very well today & decided making posters for Family Feud wouldn't be a bad way to spend my time. I called up my mom & sister Megan and they agreed to do it with me. This is the poster I made...I'm not done with it yet. My mom came up with the words, "If the Allen family loses, I'll go to the John & O'Hurley." Get it? The host's name is John O'Hurley. I contributed the idea of the "o" in John being a toilet & writing the word "hurl" in big green letters. I can totally see myself thinking this is HILARIOUS during the taping, then coming home & wondering why in the world I would display something like this on tv! Oh well. On second thought, they probably won't even let me into the show with this poster. :) (And I wonder why Lincoln doesn't appreciate my sense of humor!)
8.29.2009
Getting Ready...
Posted by Hiatt Family at 7:40:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


6 comments:
It took me a second, but once you explained it I thought it was pretty clever. Too bad they never show the audience !
I hope they win, tell them I said good luck : )
I think it is funny!! I don't think Rod appreciates my sense of humor either!!
LOVE IT!! Hilarious!!
I think it's funny - you can never go wrong with potty and throw up humor.... Oh wait - maybe on TV you can.
Thats so funny! My mom and her fam were on it back in the day and want to go back! How awesome would it have been if our families played eachother??!
Anjane`
were coming up this weekend! we would love to get together with you guys. what do you think?
Post a Comment