Over a year ago I was meeting with my bishop and shared with him that Jackson's death was the most positive experience that Lincoln & I have ever had. I told Bishop that he would be so amazed if he even knew all of the little miracles that happened, or the service that was given to us during that time. He asked me to write those experiences down. Since then, I have tried to write them but am never happy with what I write. Experiences like that are so perfect that I don't want to taint them with my inadequacy in expressing myself. But I am going to attempt to. I've sat down a few times to write the whole story & feel overwhelmed, because I don't even know where to start. Because of that, I'll be posting several parts of the story on Jackson's blog...to have for myself & in case anyone wants to read them. The way I am telling it is simple & to-the-point...which is the best way I think.
8.27.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


2 comments:
I think that's a great idea. That's why I share my experiences on my Blog. Not for everyone else to read, but for me to look back on and remember.
Anjane', I read Jackson's blog, and I cried hearing your story of the the hardest and best thing that ever happened to you. You are seriously such an inspiration to me. Your positive outlook on an experience that was so heartbreaking is incredible! Thank you for sharing it with us! Love ya!
Post a Comment