8.15.2009

Shawn & Ashley's Wedding

Well, Shawn & Ashley are officially husband & wife & I couldn't be more excited about it! They got married in the Salt Lake temple. It was my first time being inside of that temple...it is beautiful! Linc & I spent a whole week in Utah & Snowflake...so more pics of the trip will be coming soon! Here are Shawn & Ashley walking out of the temple...how cute are they?!

Melissa, Brad, Lincoln & I...

Close-up in front of the temple...you can totally tell I'd been crying. :)

The boys chatting between pictures. I love that they all get along so well.

Shawn with the bridesmaids...I loved the colors!

Ashley's mom put on a nice dinner at the Lion House after the wedding. The rolls were delish! Here I am with my new sister! I try not to be jealous of how incredibly gorgeous she is!

My mom & I with my grandma's sister & her husband...

This is my good friend Linda. She'll probably kill me for putting her picture on the Internet, but I couldn't resist! I used to work with her...we have so many fun memories together!

Catching up with my mom's cousin & her husband, my Uncle Bob & Bill (my grandpa's brothers) and Bill's wife Barbara...

Great weather, food, family & friends made for a special day!

4 comments:

K Bailey said...

Oh what fun colors!!!! (Is her dress sleeveless?)

Amy said...

I love it! What a beautiful day. they both look so happy. I love the pic of my mom,and she probably will kill you. HA HA HA....

AmyLyn said...

That is the coolest wedding! She has so much personality with that retro hat and bridesmaid dress style and I LOVE the colors! So cute! Sister-in-laws are so fun and she looks like a doll!

tricia said...

I love you Anjane!! Thanks for all the darling pictures. It was fun to see everyone, thanks for sharing!!

Blog Archive