So many people love Kylee already! There have been lots of introductions these past couple weeks! Here she is with her Grandma Hiatt (Linc's mom) at the cemetery in Snowflake...
Our niece Claire giving Kylee kisses...My little sister Megan meeting Kylee for the first time...
Grandma Allen (my mom) meeting her first granddaughter!
Lincoln's grandparents with Kylee in Snowflake...
*I am so behind on blogging...I'll catch up someday! We had our temporary custody hearing this morning & received custody. This means that we can now add Kylee to our insurance, & it just makes things even more legal & official. Our home study is in a week & we have A LOT of paperwork to do before then. I had an amazing baby shower last night (I'm really sorry if I overlooked inviting someone...my mind is in a million different places right now) and I have pictures from that to post. The birth mom came over for her first visit a few days ago. Things are busy but we are all doing well!
9.18.2009
Family
Posted by Hiatt Family at 11:02:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


3 comments:
I was SO happy to meet her last night. BEAUTIFUL ! Not just Kylee - you too ! You totally lit up the place last night. I can tell how happy you are. It makes me so happy : )
I was going to ask if you were doing an open adoption . .
Anjane AH that baby of yours is stinkin adorable! You three just make such a cute family! I'm so happy for you, your happiness just shows so much in these pictures and it's so contagious! (also thanks for adding me :)
Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys!! You will be such amazing parents :) She is adorable! She totally look like you guys too! I can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment