9.22.2009

Cuddle Bug

Kylee loves to cuddle...and we LOVE cuddling with her!!!


She had her first appointment with her pediatrician today, who I love...he was my pediatrician growing up! Here are her two month stats: Weight: 10lbs 2oz (40th percentile), Height: 23 1/4 (90th percentile), & Head: 15 1/2 (70th percentile). She got her shots today & hated them. We actually took a picture of her screaming, but I felt like a mean mom posting it on here. :)

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Anjane',

It has been a while since I checked your blog and you have no idea how BEYOND thrilled I was when I saw the news! I am in tears because you guys have gone through SO much to get to this point and it is just a miracle how perfectly everything worked out! You two have been amazing parents to Jackson. Even though you are on different sides of the veil, he is right there with you guys. I bet he is the happiest little boy to have a new little sister.
I know that I don't know you very well - and HOW I know you is very funny - but I know enough to know what a warm, wonderful, positive, spiritual person you are. And because of those things, I am SO happy for you. You both deserve this!
Isn't the lack of sleep SO worth it???

Love,

Lindsey

Kjohnson said...

Hey Anjane'! Can I have your address? I want to send the new baby a little treat :) You can email it to me at krystleann@hotmail.com! Thanks!

Kodi & Lindsey said...

i'll have to get your peditrition docs info...i REALLY dont like mine.

Blog Archive