9.08.2009

Can You Tell We're New Parents???


Linc's mom snapped this on the way to our niece's baptism on Sunday...yes, we are really asleep!

19 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Is that little Kylee ! You need to post a picture of her soon. And yes, you do look like new parents ! That's what we all look like the first few weeks. It will get easier, I promise. Now you can start calling me to come over and babysit while you take a nap. Hooray, the perks of having friends close by who understand : )

AmyLyn said...

That is the AWESOMEST picture!!! Hilarious!! Oh man, that first little while is pure bliss and pure EXHAUSTION!! Good luck! I'm so excited for you guys!

Stephanie Evans said...

So you officially have her?!! I want to see her!! And I can honestly say I was a zombie for the first three months of Collin's life. Sleep deprivation is the worst!

The Curry Family said...

That is an awesome picture. Isn't it amazing how the sleep deprivation is all worth it?

K Bailey said...

Roma Lee sent me this pic too and I LOVE it! Hilarious and SO true!!

K Bailey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nelson and Kelsey Lewis said...

That is great! You guys are awesome! It was so fun to see her this past weekend. She is beautiful!

Tiffany Matthews said...

That is so the perfect picture describing all new parents. Congratulations again. No sleep is worth it.

CASSIE said...

HILARIOUS!! Congrats again...the sleep will eventually come!

Bekah: said...

awwwwwwwwww

Jana said...

I LOVE it!!! That is the best picture ever. Is she somewhere in that carseat? That's so cute...very much how we're feeling lately too!

Erin Flanagan Woods said...

This is a classic! Love it!

Kodi & Lindsey said...

this is too awesome! i love it!! i'll touch base with you next week but if anything comes up this week that you need help with let me know - my schedule is wide open :O)

Kjohnson said...

Anjane'!!!! I am away from the blog world for one week and this is what I come back to? I am literally sitting at my computer sobbing my eyes out because I am so happy for you I can hardly stand it! Hurray! Don't forget me when you take your blog private....krystleann@hotmail.com

Shelley Goodman said...

How exciting! I saw your mom get in her car at Target the other day and I wanted to flag her down so I could ask how things were going with you.
Sleep will come. The key word is SCHEDULE, SCHEDULE, SCHEDULE!!! If you keep her on one i PROMISE she will sleep throught the night soon. You just have to be consistant and sacrifice being social at night for a bit to be home for bed time. It is soooo worth it and both of you will be happier:)

The Gotzingers said...

That picture is AWESOME!! I love it!! LOL!! Congrats once again!! So happy for you guys.

The Crider Clan said...

That's hilarious!

Jen West said...

Yes, this is how we all feel, alot of the time. Enjoy every minute, and have the picture enlarged and framed, so you never forget. It will remind you about the humor in it all. Maybe I will enlarge and frame it, too:) You really do have to sleep whenever she does or you get way to behind on zzz's. Good luck!

Jones Family said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! It sums up parenthood perfectly! Thanks for the laugh! We can't wait to meet her!

Blog Archive