9.26.2009

Playing Catch-Up

I posted a lot of pictures tonight from the past couple months. I'm finally caught up on our pictures from before Kylee came. It's funny...I was looking at these pictures and thinking that last month seems like a different lifetime to me! So much has happened since then! I can't believe a month ago I didn't even know Kylee existed...so, so, so crazy!!!

We've been spending a lot of time with Brad & Melissa since they got married. We have so much fun with them. They are EXTREMELY kind and supportive...they're always looking for ways to help us out. We really appreciate them! A few days after our Utah trip (posted below) some of the family went to eat breakfast at Crackers. Can I just say that their granola healthcakes are amazing?! Here are the cute newlyweds (and now soon-to-be parents!)...
Mom, Meg and I enjoying the great food & company...
I feel so lucky to have such a great family!!!
P.S. If you think I posted a lot today just wait until you see all the pictures I have from baby showers & our family reunion this past weekend!

1 comment:

Kami Milliron said...

I love all these pictures you posted. It's amazing how much brighter your face is now that Kylee is here. I mean, you're a GORGEOUS lady regardless : ) but there is a light about you now. Sweet little babies will do that to you : )

I love how weird you are in some of these pictures. We are so the same !

Blog Archive