Last month my brother Shawn was married in the Salt Lake Temple, so Lincoln & I and the rest of my family drove up for the wedding. Linc had his summer school final the morning before the wedding, so we left that afternoon and stopped in Snowflake to drop off our dogs. Lincoln's mom watched them for a week! It was SO, SO nice of her. The dogs LOVE her. It was Daisy & Duke's first birthday that day & I wanted to act like I expected Linc's mom to have a birthday party for the dogs while we were gone...but I couldn't go through with the joke. :) After eating some YUMMY green beans from the garden, we left for Salt Lake & got to the hotel in Utah in the wee hours of the morning. I already posted pics from the wedding & dinner a few weeks ago, so here are pictures from the rest of the trip.
The night of the wedding, Mom, Megan & I stayed up REALLY late being crazy. As the night went on, we got crazier & crazier. I'm only posting the pics from the beginning of the night...you should be grateful. (The next day Lincoln wouldn't even look at the pictures. He hates that I am so weird!) Here's Meg & I playing Boggle...We spent hours dancing to the radio and jumping on the bed and taking pictures. I love hanging out with my mom & sisters. They make me laugh SO hard!
Here was my first "outfit" of the night. This is SO mild compared to what I looked like & was wearing later in the night...
The next day we spent some time shopping. Megan, Lincoln & I ate lunch at Applebee's. Linc was already sick of posing for the camera by then...
Meg and I hanging out...
9.26.2009
Salt Lake City
Posted by Hiatt Family at 12:24:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


No comments:
Post a Comment