9.12.2009

Together

I love that Lincoln & I are experiencing parenthood together. We've had a lot come our way since we've been married...and somehow we've made it through & come out on top. Oh, I love him. Even though we hoped for children much earlier, I realize how extremely valuable our 5 1/2 years of being able to focus on each other has been. Things won't ever be quite the same. But I'm not sad. We've had our time together and we are moving on to new things! We are starting a new chapter in our lives. Today Lincoln expressed to me that he has been feeling kind of ignored. (It wasn't funny, but I almost laughed...because I remember reading about this very thing in baby books & magazines when I was pregnant with Jackson...a gentle warning to not forget about your husband when the baby comes!) Today I am recommitting myself to my relationship with him. He is amazing. He's the best father I've ever seen. Really, he is. He is so kind to me. He is extremely unselfish with his time and energy. He makes my life easier. Linc....I love you, I love you, I love you. Thanks for being you and for being mine.

2 comments:

Molly Scarbrough said...

Anjane' you are so amazing and sweet! you and lincoln are the best parents seriously. and she is adorable and very lucky to have you two.

Jana said...

That's probably a reminder that I need...I wonder if my hubby is feeling that way too...eh, maybe he's used to being ignored...

Blog Archive