9.12.2009

Divided Attention

These cute little things are still here in our home & are doing well. When this whole adoption situation came about, Linc mentioned that there was a chance we would have to get rid of the dogs. My reply? "Lincoln, I can't handle that thought right now. Don't throw any more life changes at me please." He didn't say anything else about it. :) It's a good thing they do well with the baby. They haven't barked at her once. We never leave them in the same room alone with her and don't let them lick her as much as they want to. :) They usually just sniff her & run away. They do seem pretty jealous though. When we are playing with Kylee, Daisy will work her way between us & the baby. It's pretty funny. Poor doggies...they aren't quite sure what to do now that our lives don't revolve around them anymore. :) Because Kylee is in our room, Daisy & Duke no longer sleep in my bed with me ...I miss it. :( But when I realize that there is a sweet little baby sleeping by my bed I just want to pinch myself. Is this really happening to us?

1 comment:

Kjohnson said...

Yes it is really happening! And you totally deserve it! I am still so excited for you guys. My dog sleeps with us and Corey always asks "krystle what are we going to do when we have kids?" He's concerned about it already! I will have to tell him having a baby next to the bed compensates for the dog that's not in the bed! Congrats again!

Blog Archive