Kylee posing for the family picture in Pearce, AZ...her cheeks are getting chubbier... :)She usually loves Daddy's kisses, but not this time!
In front of an old jail...one of the only photo ops that was there. :)
Linc was curious to see inside of the jail. Since the door was locked he just jumped right up and looked through the window. If I had tried to do that I would have broken some bones.
I LOVE this picture of Kylee and her Aunt Megan sitting by the campfire!
Don't ask me why I choose to post totally gross pictures of myself on my blog. Linc took this the last morning we were there. I was totally asleep with my mouth open and drooling all over my pillow. I only do that when I am REALLY tired (which happens a lot now!)...
Melissa couldn't go to the reunion because she was feeling really sick, so we brought home a little present for her. My parents bought this tea-stained doll for her at the auction at the reunion (we have an auction every year where family members donate & bid on the items, and the money goes to the next year's reunion)...I wish I would have taken a picture of this doll's face. It was some kind of little animal face...it was SO weird!!! Funny sidenote: There were a lot of these tea- stained dolls in the auction (this one was by far the ugliest) and every time the auctioneer (my uncle) would tell us that another tea-stained doll was up for bidding, my dad would yell, "What? A PEE stained doll?!" My grandpa thought we really thought they were pee stained and asked my uncle to make sure everyone knew they weren't...you probably just had to be there, but it was hilarious!
10.01.2009
More Pictures...
Posted by Hiatt Family at 11:32:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


1 comment:
I love how you and your mom and sisters are so hilarious together...it's cute!!! The pic of you and your mom cracks me up.
And I don't know how I didn't realize that you had a completely new blog address and everything...I haven't read any of this stuff yet!!
Post a Comment