10.01.2009

Apple Annie's

On Saturday we went to Apple Annie's Orchard in Wilcox. We realized it was totally stupid of us not to bring Kylee's stroller with us...so we sat in the shade and just hung out most of the time we were there. Some of the other families walked through the orchards and picked their own apples and stuff. Oh well! We still enjoyed talking and eating. It started raining pretty hard toward the end...I loved it!!!

Kylee slept most of the time we were there...and entertained us with crazy faces...
We spend a lot of our time now just staring at her... :)
We had fresh apple pie and ice cream with our lunch. The helping they gave us was HUGE...it was YUMMY!
Us girls just hanging out...
Lincoln & my cousin Sophie talking...
My mom and I were bored and started pretending like we were having A LOT of fun and told Meg to take pictures of us. I know...we are totally weird.
I love this little girl...
Don't be jealous of how cute Meg & I are...

1 comment:

Kami Milliron said...

You and your mom crack me up. The funny thing is that I have never met her, but just the pictures you two take together are hilarious ! It reminds me of how my sisters and I are together.

Kylee is gorgeous. She has got the most perfect baby skin ever. And I love her little faces. How can you not stare at her all day !

I am SO excited to bring dinner in on Saturday. Now I just have to plan a meal that will knock your socks off : )

Blog Archive