4.26.2010

Another Kylee Update

Kylee is almost 9 months old now! She is army crawling EVERYWHERE & is trying to get into EVERYTHING. She got her bottom two teeth this month. She can clap & say "Yay!". She loves to dance by flailing her arms & moving her legs to the beat. Her "feisty" personality is definitely coming out! She is such a sweet girl but has a really mischievous side to her as well. She is growing out of her tv obsession & prefers exploring instead.
Here are a few recent pics of her. A lot of people tell us that she looks like us, which is pretty cool. Lincoln has had multiple strangers come up to him in the grocery store & tell him that Kylee looks exactly like him, not knowing that she is adopted. We love it! I guess that means that she came to the right family! :)
Uncle Brad & Kylee...

Kylee wearing her "tennis outfit"....

Hanging out in the laundry basket...
One of her new favorite things to do is read books...
When she wakes up from a nap she usually just hangs out until we come get her. Here she is just chillin...
She loves trying to do everything her Daddy does! (I used to not see the resemblance between her & Linc, but I've really started to see it lately.)
I'm going to have a hard time not picking this little girl up for so long after my hysterectomy! Surgery is Wednesday at 8am. I probably won't update the blog again before then, but I'll post about how my surgery went as soon as I feel up to it. Wish me luck!

P.S.- I KNOW at least one person will see Lincoln's shirt in the last picture & wonder why he is wearing it. It stands for Valley's Best Air Conditioning...not what you think it stands for! :)

12 comments:

Kerri Viehweg said...

Kylee is getting so big and is very cute! Good luck with you surgery we will be praying for a speedy recovery.
Jarom & Kerri Viehweg

Logan & Lindy said...

That picture of them brushing there teeth is ADORABLE!!! I can totally see that she looks like Lincoln!! So awesome!!! Good luck!! I will be thinking of you!!!

Kathy said...

Kylee is so beautiful. Good luck with your surgery. You will feel so much better after it is all over. Take care. Try not to stress.

Megan Harris said...

cute pictures! yeah im glad they stopped just putting the VBAC on their shirts!

Lacey T said...

Hilarious shirt, I'm guessing a woman didn't design it! I'm sure everything will be wonderful after surgery. I'm excited to see the outcome in your health!

The Hawkins Family said...

She TOTALLY looks like you guys. She was meant for you guys.

Andrea Gunnell said...

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow. Hope everything goes well and you have a speedy recovery:) Good luck!!!

Ralae said...

Thanks for inviting me! Kylee is so cute. I hope all goes well with your surgery and that you will soon be pain free! I'll pray for you!

tricia said...

Kylee is so adorable!! The pictures are so cute. Good Luck on your surgery, we will all be thinking about you. love you

Unknown said...

Good luck on your surgery. We will be thinking of you and your cute family!

Kami Milliron said...

Haha, it took me a second to figure out what you meant by VBAC. That is too funny ! I do see a resemblance of Kylee to both you and Lincoln. I have from day one. Isn't that funny how that happens ? That's what people say to my brothers and sisters and I all the time. They tell us how we all look alike. We think they're crazy : )

Kylee is getting SO big and I LOVE how she seriously has her tongue out in like every picture ! And not just on this post, but pretty much every picture you have of her on here - it is seriously SO cute !

Good luck with your surgery today, we love you and are praying for you : )

Tiffany Matthews said...

I can't believe how big she is getting and how much she looks like you two. It's amazing how Heavenly Father works when putting family's together. Everyone says I look like my gma but my dad was adopted so we are not blood related at all. I have a friend who adopted a little boy and if you put his brothers baby picture next to him you couldn't tell who was who. I figure he knows what he is doing. But then I look at my Cameron and can't see me in him at all my husband yes but not me I only know he is mine becasue I saw him when he was born for like two seconds. :)

Blog Archive