Just so you know this is my (Lincoln's) first blogging attempt. Anj is making me do this for her. She is doing great. She left the hospital yesterday around 4:00 and she has been ordering me around since. It is awsome. She is getting better all the time but she still is sleeping alot which is good. She loves visitors, even though our house is small. (hint, hint) We really appreciate all of the prayers and help that we have received. Kylee is in Snowflake with my family and she is loving it.
4.30.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)



7 comments:
Thanks for the update. I have been checking your blog and facebook like every hour. I am so glad that things are going good. Good job Lincoln I don't think my husband even knows how to get on our blog you earn husband points for that one. Please call if you all need anything.
I am glad to hear that all is going well. I hope the recovery keeps going well, and Anjane is feeling well soon.
I'm so glad everything went well! PS I love your header picture! Your family is so cute :)
Lincoln, I am planning to call you tomorrow but please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I'd like to come visit. Let me know!
I've been so anxious to hear how you're doing! I'm glad it went well and I hope it continues go well!
I'm so so glad everything went well! I love you Anj!
Wow, Lincoln was so brave to blog for you. He's a keeper for sure.
Post a Comment