Kylee's first Easter was a lot of fun! She got an Easter basket with some Winnie the Pooh baby wipes and cute pink Sunday shoes from Grandma, and a sippy cup and stuffed animal from us. She loved dumping it out & playing with everything inside...
Including the "grass"...
My parents were out of town for Easter, but my mom left us Easter baskets. We got a lot of really yummy treats from her. Thank you Mom!
Easter is quickly becoming my favorite holiday of the year. I love how laid-back it is and I love what the holiday represents. Since having Jackson, Easter has taken on new meaning for me. This holiday reminds me of the fact that I will get to see Jackson again & that our family will be together again someday, because Christ overcame death. I am incredibly thankful for that gift!


2 comments:
Anjane, Kylee gets more beautiful every time you post more pics. She is so pleasant looking, I'm so happy she found you and Lincoln to be her Mommy and Daddy. You are a gift to each other.
Wow, I wish somebody gave me an easter basket....
Post a Comment