5.18.2010

Family

I've had a lot of time to think these past three weeks, and my thoughts are constantly turning to my family.

I'm thankful for a grandpa who keeps pushing on, even though he just lost his sweetheart...

I'm thankful for a mom who loves Kylee with her whole heart...

I'm thankful for a husband who turns to me in the middle of the night, when I have just accidentally woken him up, and instead of being annoyed, says "What can I do for you? There must be something that I can do for you."
I'm thankful for siblings who are my best friends.
My heart is full.

3 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

A full heart is the best ! It's nice coming from a place where you truly feel your heart break. I can say that my heart also feels full these days. I like it that way : )

SO HAPPY for you. Life will only get better : )

Thomas Jennifer Biggs said...

There is so much we gain from just being thankful!
This is a great post, keeps things in perspective!

I hope you guys are doing well, e-mail me any time!!
jennifer.biggs@hotmail.com

I have been thinking about you guys a lot, and hope you can let me konw if there is anything I can help you
wtih!

Cleona said...

You have such a sweet husband. We miss you guys.

Blog Archive