5.20.2010

"Never give up, for that is just the place & time the tide will turn." -Harriet Beecher Stowe

I'm sure the common theme of my blog lately has been obvious...I am feeling SO THANKFUL.
Yesterday I did a load of laundry...and it didn't hurt.
I picked Kylee up...and it didn't hurt.
I walked up the stairs...and it didn't hurt.
I celebrated my 27th birthday...and celebrated the fact that I am LIVING MY LIFE.
Today I went out to lunch...and didn't think about pain once.
I walked the dogs...and wished I could walk them longer.
The past few nights, Lincoln & I have talked for hours about our "new life" and what we are going to do with it, and who we are going to become...it feels like we are dating again, except better.
I think about how many people loved me and served me these past ten years, even though I could hardly ever return the favor...and it touches my heart.
I'm excited. I'm thankful. I'm hopeful. I'm happy. I am at peace with my life. This surgery was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I love that the Lord watches out for me when I listen to His promptings. He is perfect. He is real. He cares.
I love Him.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

So happy to hear that you are doing so well. I have wanted to see you feeling better for so long and now the time has come. Yea for you Anjane.

Kachelle said...

I'm sooooooooooooo happy for you! your life is going to be pain free from now on!!!! i'm glad you're doing so much better.

Stephanie Evans said...

This gave me goosbumps. I can't even express how happy I am for you. How exciting to be starting {fresh}. Live it up! :)

Team Allen said...

yay!! I love this post. soo much, Can't wait to be there ALL summer long to celebrate your new life by doing all kinds of fun things..we love you guys!

Lindsey said...

I love this post and I am SO SO happy for you! Your positive attitude is contagious, it made me smile today :)

Blog Archive