This week for FHE we celebrated Nana's birthday with a swim party. Kylee was one of the few people who actually got in the water. It was her first time in, and even though it was cold, she loved it! It looks like she & I will be spending a lot of time in the pool this summer! We swam, had a BBQ, ate cake & ice cream and released balloons up to "heaven" to Nana. It was a good night.
Kylee made her swimming debut in a polka-dot bikini. I couldn't help it...she looked too cute. :)
Uncle Aaron took her on her first wagon ride...




4 comments:
I love her little bikini super cute. Looks like you all had fun. Glad to hear that you are feeling better.
only those kinds of rolls in a bikini are allowed! Awe, such a cutie! I am glad you are recovering well.
Oh, I'm so glad she could finally get a breather in the wagon. Poor girl has a stressful life.
Kylee looks so stinkin' cute. You guys will have to come over swimming sometime.
Post a Comment