Kylee has been spending time all over the place since my surgery. She has already been to Snowflake and Pine, and will go back to Snowflake next week. Luckily she is a good baby and seems to be ok with all of the changes that are happening!
Here she is driving with Daddy...(don't worry, the car was parked!)
Making cookies at Grandma's house in Snowflake...
Trying out the new cabin swing in Pine...
Kylee has never had a comfort item, but I think this bear might be it now. A few friends gave me this teddy bear when I had Jackson, and as crazy as this sounds, I slept with it every night for probably a year or two. It got me through some rough nights and it looks like it will do the same for her. :) (And yes, she has already mastered the art of taking down her bumper every time we put her in her crib.)
Lincoln took Kylee to her 9-month appointment this week. Here are her stats:Height: 28 3/4" (above 80th percentile)
Weight: 19lbs 6oz (just above 50th percentile)
I miss taking care of this little girl. Countdown to when I can pick her up: 1 week down, 5 weeks to go!!!


6 comments:
I heard about your grandma today. I remember her being such a sweet lady. I hope you will be able to make it to her services whenever that happens. Jackson will be lucky to have her soon though! I bet that is comforting to you during such a hard time.
Kylee, what a cutie. I like to see what stages she in because Rusty will be there before I know it. I don't know if im ready for the driving yet:)
I am so sorry to hear about your grandma. I know how close you guys are to her & what an amazing lady she is. I feel bad, I should of offered to watch Kylee. I'll call you soon & we can work something out.
I am glad to hear that you are doing better. I am so happy that you have such a happy baby girl. She must know how much she is loved that is why she loves being around your family. I am sorry to hear about your other family members. Please let us know if there is anything that I can do for you .
Anj she is so darn cute! I love how she sticks her tongue out :) She is seriously ADORABLE!
Such a cutie! I hope you are doing good. I miss talking to you!
I know you must miss her terribly, I hope the time flies by! I am sure it will be a happy reunion when it comes, meanwhile, get better so you can enjoy her when you see her again!!
Happy mother's day!
Post a Comment