6.14.2010

Fun In The Pool

Some of my family went swimming last weekend & invited Kylee to join them. She has loved having Uncle Shawn here...
This was Nixen's first time swimming. It looks like the tongue thing runs in the family. :)
Grandma & Kylee enjoying each other...

3 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

As I looked at that picture of your cute little Nephew and saw his tongue out, I thought to myself " ha, it must be something that run in the family " and then I read that you thought the same thing ! So funny : )

Jennifer Larson said...

I am glad your feeling good. Looks like you have had some funt imes at the zoo and going swimming. Kylee is still as cute as can be.

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

Very cute! Play group today at the pool! right now actually.. :)

Blog Archive