6.02.2010

Kylee 10 Months

I recently found this picture that someone took of us very soon after we got Kylee. It's pretty clear that we were in love with her from the beginning!
Kylee turned 10 months old at the end of May. Things she learned this past month are:
-Waving
-Saying "mama" and "dog"
-Pulling herself up to stand against everything and walking along furniture
-Crawling up the stairs
-Opening cupboards
-Looking around when we say "Where is....?" (ex: Daddy)
-Kissing herself in the mirror
-Very aggressively trying to kiss other kids...it's more like an attack!

She's at an age where she learns something new pretty much every day! She is keeping us very busy, but is at SUCH a fun stage!

P.S.-I've had 5 good days in a row & taking care of Kylee is much easier for me this week. I can hardly believe it!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh she is such a beautiful baby. I'm SO glad you're recovering well. You will feel like a NEW women. It's been the best thing I've ever done. You are amazing Anjane'. Hugs!

Kami Milliron said...

I LOVE hearing about Kylee and all the fun things she is doing. It makes me remember what Douglas did when he was little like that - and it helps me look forward to Josh doing those same things.

It's crazy how much she looks like you and Lincoln ! And I think those looks get stronger as she gets older.

Glad to hear you're having GOOD DAYS ! We need to do lunch or a play date soon.

Jen West said...

HOoray for feeling good! Every stage is just this fun. I know you will enjoy every age and the miracle that it is!

Kachelle said...

so happy for you!!

Blog Archive