This past weekend, we took a trip to Lincoln's family cabin in Pine. I should have taken some pictures of the actual cabin...it is beautiful. This was only Kylee's third time at the cabin and she was actually old enough to enjoy it this time! (Going up 3 times in a year may seem like a lot, but when Linc & I got married, we'd spend almost every weekend up there.) We enjoyed spending time with Lincoln's parents and grandparents during this trip. The weather at night was PERFECT.
Kylee had gone up the stairs at our house but hadn't tried to go down yet. She decided to try it at the cabin, head first...
Kylee had gone up the stairs at our house but hadn't tried to go down yet. She decided to try it at the cabin, head first...
We do love our dogs but don't usually take "family pictures" with them. Oh well, there's a first time for everything!
The dogs loved running around outside and exploring while we were there. Here's Daisy with her cute hairy face!
Kylee had her first piece of steak while we were there. Yeah, probably not the best...but it's tradition!
We built a fire & roasted marshmallows, played games and watched murder mysteries that made me afraid to go outside to look at the stars with Linc. :) Lincoln & I also went on a "date" on Saturday to the gas station in Pine. We got ice cream bars and candy...hey, anything where it is just the two of us is considered a date, right? Sunday night we drove home & ate dinner with my family, who had been out of town for 9 days. They were having serious Kylee withdrawals. It was a fun, relaxing weekend!P.S.- You may have noticed a lack of bows on Kylee's head lately. I put them on and she pulls them off. I swear it is because she got used to not having them on while Lincoln was taking care of her after my surgeries! Don't worry, I'm determined to make her like them again. Call it torture if you will...if the girl won't grow some hair, then she needs bows! :)



2 comments:
Sounds like soo much FUN!!! She is so cute!! Its funny how much she sticks out her tongue! Allison is having the same issue with Hairbows but I just keep putting them back on. Ha ha Glad to know I am not the only mom that insists on bows!
that looks like such a fun trip! good luck with the bows. t won't leave anything in her hair right now, either, so usually it is hanging over her eyes... oh well :)
Post a Comment