Lincoln's cousin Katee was visiting from Oklahoma & offered to take Kylee's 1 year pictures. They turned out great...especially since Kylee was crying almost the entire photo shoot. Katee was so nice about it & ended up with some good shots. Thank you SO much Katee!!!
(Not pictured: Lincoln & I jumping up & down and throwing balls into the air behind Katee, hoping that Kylee would stop crying long enough to get a few pics. :) )
(Not pictured: Lincoln & I jumping up & down and throwing balls into the air behind Katee, hoping that Kylee would stop crying long enough to get a few pics. :) )
And check out Katee's photography blog...she is awesome!!!


8 comments:
omg, those pics are so adorable. she is the sweetest lil thing.
holy crap! it's gone by fast! she's really one! we miss you guys. you'd better come visit.
oh my gosh...I love them. The one w/ her on the bench cracks me up. She looks like a little woman.
The pictures look great. She is adorable of course...that helps. We love doing mustaches too.
She's such a beautiful little girl! I can't believe she's already a year! Time goes by WAY too fast with kids! I actually had to buy Braden shirts from the BOYS section instead of the toddlers section the other day!!! I almost cried!
Aw, FUN! Those are so cute. I love her tongue smile...
She is precious!
I love the pictures I am glad she got some good ones. What an adorable girl
Post a Comment