I feel terrible that I haven't updated Jackson's blog in almost a year. Since we got Kylee, I've been so focused on her and have neglected to continue telling Jackson's story. That's actually probably a good sign. I'm glad that I'm continuing to live my life. However, I want to always remember the details of what I've experienced with Jackson & how that has changed me as a person. With that being said, I'm going to give his blog another try.
I regularly receive emails from Gerber about what Kylee should be doing at her age. Well, somehow Jackson's information was still connected to my profile...I opened an email from Gerber tonight that was about what my child should be doing now that he is 3 years & 10 months old. (He would actually be 3 years & 11 months old, but they were going off of my due date.) I wasn't expecting the email & it made me miss my little boy...A LOT.
Sometimes all I want is to have Jackson here with us. I would give anything to be able to have a conversation with him. I want to see his curly hair & soak up his personality. I want it to feel like Kylee isn't an only child. I want to feel like I'm watching over & protecting & teaching BOTH of my children, not just one.


1 comment:
Yup, someday. I keep thinking that same thing about Elizabeth. If it makes you feel any better - I haven't posted anything on her blog since her first birthday in January. I feel terrible too, but I feel like she is happy that I am not focused on that part of her as much. I also feel her closer to me sometimes, now that I am focused on other areas of my life. I still miss her a lot though. And I was also getting those updates for a while too. I finally had to cancel my email with the website because it was making me sad. Especially before I had found out I was pregnant with Josh.
Always thinking about you friend : )
Post a Comment