8.19.2010

It Was Fun While It Lasted!

Shawn & Ashley are moving back to Utah tomorrow...so we had to say goodbye to them today. :(

Here are some things I will miss:
-Playing Rook
-Watching The Office, The Bachelorette & Boston Med
-Hearing Ashley's prison stories (she worked at the Florence prison for the summer)
-Bahama Bucks
-Swimming
-Bocce ball
-Shawn's voices & jokes :)
-Pigging out on desserts
-Doing crafts with Ashley
-Taking walks


Kylee will definitely miss all of the extra attention they give to her! Shawn is always taking her outside to look at the birds & airplanes and both Shawn & Ashley take her swimming with them every chance they get! I'll also miss having some extra babysitters around. :)

I'm guessing we won't ever be living a few miles away from each other again. It was fun while it lasted! Goodbye Shawn & Ashley! We'll miss you!

1 comment:

Thomas Jennifer Biggs said...

Oh, I know that feeling! Don't worry, the memories will always be there! And we will party when we are neighbors,soon!

Blog Archive