I have been SO happy this past week. I'm doing things that I forgot my body could do. My life feels so normal. My days consist of playing with my little girl and trying to become the kind of wife and homemaker that I want to be. I LOVE this healthy new life of mine. I'm surrounded by people who love me, who have been right by my side through the tough times, and who I wholeheartedly enjoy the good times with.
The way I function is so different than it used to be. Chronic pain just saps a person's soul. Now that I'm pain-free, I feel like MYSELF again. I never pictured feeling this good. I keep feeling better & better and have more energy as time goes on. It is an amazing thing to feel my body healing, and to see what that does for my life and my relationships.
I will never regret my decision to have a hysterectomy. It was the best thing I could have done for myself and my family. I am a new person! I am so, so thankful that I received such a clear answer to have this surgery. I know that even though it wasn't my first choice, it was necessary to get me to where I need to be in life. I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who knows me much better than I know myself & who knows what I need in my life.
P.S. I just realized that only a week ago, I was posting about Lincoln's schedule & how I was worried about having the energy to handle it. We are truly being blessed. His schedule really hasn't felt like a big deal at all, since his first few days away. What a tender mercy!
P.S. I just realized that only a week ago, I was posting about Lincoln's schedule & how I was worried about having the energy to handle it. We are truly being blessed. His schedule really hasn't felt like a big deal at all, since his first few days away. What a tender mercy!


2 comments:
I'm so happy for you! I love all of these new posts - Kylee has the CUTEST face!!
Man I miss you guys! Oh my gosh I just looked at your blog and could've started crying..why oh why didn't we start watching bostonmed and hanging out on your bed sooner! We miss Kylee so much too! I tried to tell Shawn a story your mom told me about Kylee and SHawn said..dont' tell me I can't take I dont' want to hear. haha we love you guys! Good luck to LInc with school and studying :) CAll me anytime
Post a Comment