8.25.2010

Winnie the Pooh

Remember Kylee's obsession with Winnie the Pooh? When she was 5 months old she would sit and watch Winnie the Pooh for as long as I allowed. That movie totally saved me when she was teething for the first time!

















Her love for the movie (& characters) lessened for awhile...but now it is BACK! Once again, thank you Winnie the Pooh, Tigger & Piglet for helping me entertain this girl!

She loves to watch Winnie the Pooh while she eats...

And this is probably just a mom thing, but I LOVE that she does this with her feet when she is in her highchair. Her little piggies are my favorite!!!

P.S. Kylee's new tricks this week are shaking her head, saying "baby", & barking when I ask "What does the dog say?" No walking yet. :)

5 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Oh gosh, be so HAPPY she isn't walking yet. Once they do - it's over : ) Your life will never be the same. With walking comes running and climbing. With running and climbing comes massive spills and accidents. Douglas was never a climber, but he walked at exactly 12 months.

Josh on the other hand . . is already climbing ! He is 8 months old. And he is starting to take steps as he holds onto the couch. I am so not happy ; )

The Crider Clan said...

Susannah LOVED, I mean absolutely LOVED Winnie the Pooh when she was a baby too! So cute!

Lindsey said...

Hannah does the same thing with her feet when she's in her highchair! I love it! Cute post :)

The Talley Family said...

That's cute she likes Winnie the Pooh. And the foot thing is super cute.

Jen West said...

All the pictures and updates are so sweet. T does that with her toes, too and I love it. They grow up so fast. Savor it and good luck with school and everything :)

Blog Archive