Best Part of the Day:
Kylee & I riding in the truck with Uncle Lamar while he & Brian cut corn.
(Some interesting background: Uncle Lamar is Linc's uncle, and his wife is my 2nd cousin. So they are family on both mine & Linc's sides, if that makes any sense. Totally fun for me that I married their nephew! And Brian is their son, & is the one who set Linc & I up on our first date.)
The corn stalks were beautiful & I LOVED seeing how they cut the corn. Kylee leaned out the window to watch, & enjoyed every minute of it. Linc will be happy to know that our little girl got a REAL farm lesson and saw REAL tractors & machines instead of reading about them in her board books. :) Loved, loved, loved this experience!!! I may stick out like a sore thumb on the farm, but seeing the way everything runs is fascinating to me!
By the way, the farm's pumpkin patch & haunted corn maze opens next month! Click HERE to see the dates & info.
(Some interesting background: Uncle Lamar is Linc's uncle, and his wife is my 2nd cousin. So they are family on both mine & Linc's sides, if that makes any sense. Totally fun for me that I married their nephew! And Brian is their son, & is the one who set Linc & I up on our first date.)
The corn stalks were beautiful & I LOVED seeing how they cut the corn. Kylee leaned out the window to watch, & enjoyed every minute of it. Linc will be happy to know that our little girl got a REAL farm lesson and saw REAL tractors & machines instead of reading about them in her board books. :) Loved, loved, loved this experience!!! I may stick out like a sore thumb on the farm, but seeing the way everything runs is fascinating to me!
By the way, the farm's pumpkin patch & haunted corn maze opens next month! Click HERE to see the dates & info.
P.S. Lincoln takes the MCAT tomorrow. I think I'm more nervous than he is! GOOD LUCK BABE!!! I'm sure you will do GREAT!


3 comments:
That corn maze is freakin scary! I recommend it to anyone who wants to pee their pants :)
PS So glad you figured out what was causing the doorbell to ring and car alarm to go off!!! I was worried!
Good luck to Lincoln! :-)
Post a Comment