10.22.2010

Phoenix Zoo

Today was a PERFECT day for the zoo! This was the best zoo trip I've had so far. The weather was unbelievable & all of the animals were out, plus I got to spend the morning with a lot of really fun people.

Mom, Meliss & Nixen came...
Plus...
Our friend Ashley & her mom, Aunt Tricia & my cousins Amy, Kristin & Lindsey, and our 9 kids!

Do these leopard pants make my bum look big?
Sydney & Kylee got to hang out...
We loved looking at the animals. Monkeys are our favorite!
I think Kylee bugged Nixen one too many times...
Me & Grumpy Pants (plus baby Webb in the background)...
Spending time with Grandma...
Seriously...how cute is he?!

3 comments:

Spencer and Amy said...

How fun! I can't believe what a big group you guys had! That's so nice that you had such great weather! And PS Kylee and Nixen are too cute :)

Erica Wiezbowski said...

looks like fun! we sure miss you guys!

The Talley Family said...

That was a lot of fun! Thanks for meeting us...we should do it more often!

Blog Archive