Since I don't have extra money to donate to the Phoenix Zoo, I'm contributing by repeatedly advertising for them on my blog. :) No, but really...I'm sorry I post a million zoo pictures. Honestly, right now our life consists of going to Target, going to my parents' house, doing boring things at home to get ready for our possible move to Mexico, & going to the zoo. Oh, & finding random places to meet Lincoln after his classes get out for the day (like a parking lot or Target) so that we can see him for 5 minutes before he goes to work. Not even kidding.
Anyway, this was our 3rd zoo trip in a week. This time we met Melissa & Nixen there.
Kylee decided to see if her hands were as big as the orangutans'...
This baby orangutan is ADORABLE!
Kylee absolutely adores Nixen. Notice her hand on his shoulder.
Mr. Warthog seemed to be having a bad hair day.
(Do you think the reason we have ugly animals like this on earth is so we appreciate the beautiful ones? Sometimes I wonder. No offense, Mr. Warthog.)
Kylee is so funny to watch at the petting zoo. This was the closest she would get to the goat. She just likes to watch the animals. If they get too close to her, she cries or runs away.
Melissa & Nixen...
(I love how solid Nixen is! He & Kylee weigh the same... & he is only 6 1/2 months old. :) )
While taking the above picture, Kylee was "riding" the horse behind me & ended up on the ground because her mother was neglecting her. I just told her that the horse shouldn't have "bucked her off" & put her on the cow, who was "tame". She believed my lies & fell in love with the cow, hugging it like crazy...
Cute girl...
Before we left, Kylee took Nixen for a ride.
Is it just me, or do these two look alike?!
Although most of the animals weren't out this time, we still had a lot of fun. It was SO nice to get out of the house after spending the past 3 days inside. I have no idea how I stayed inside for days on end when I didn't feel well, because now Kylee & I LIVE to spend time outdoors!
By the way, I love the fact that my sister & I get to hang out together with our babies. It is so much fun!
By the way, I love the fact that my sister & I get to hang out together with our babies. It is so much fun!







4 comments:
Such cute pictures!! The zoo here in Salt Lake is LAME to say the least. I may just make a trip to the Phoenix Zoo when we're down there next week! Hey, maybe we'll run into each other! :) And yes - I agree - those cousins are definitely related!
Well, if you're going to go to Target all the time, we should go together! It's one of the few places I've been going lately too!
I love it :) The zoo is a great place to kill time! If only I had a car most of the time :)
That's so fun that you and Meliss get to do so much together. Your kiddos are too cute! We love the zoo this time of year too because it finally isn't blistering hot! Love all the pics!
Post a Comment