12.30.2010

A Few More Days

All I've been wanting lately is more TIME. Well, my wish came true! Linc's cousin & his family got snowed in at the cabin & so our drive to Mexico has been postponed until Monday or Tuesday. Sorry Thomas & Jen. :)

This move is starting to feel a little more real. I still can't believe that we are doing it! I'm sort of proud of myself that I'm doing something so crazy. 

I'm loving the fact that I have my health. I appreciate that my husband has the goals & plans that he has. This move feels like a new start for us. We are SO excited to see what these next 4 years will bring.

And...our townhouse is pretty close to being packed up & clean, and all of our paperwork is done. I wasn't sure that it was even possible for us to get it all done in time. I'm guessing that people have been praying for us, because I'm not sure how else everything could have fallen into place like it has. So thanks for the prayers...whoever you are. :)

3 comments:

Bekah: said...

What a lovely surprise to have a little longer with family. I hope your drive/move is uneventful. Happy New Year and happy new start!

Bunch'a'Butt-lers said...

I just updated myself on your life! congrats moving to Mexico! I have a friend there in Guadalajara too! exciting! good luck!

The Talley Family said...

I can't believe I didn't say goodbye to you guys. I feel so bad. I'll miss you a ton...especially at Bunco. Love you! Good luck with everything!

Blog Archive