I'll post about our Christmas festivities when I get to Mexico & actually have time to upload pictures & spend time blogging. For now, I thought I'd give a quick update.
Lincoln got sick Christmas morning...really sick. I packed us up & drove to Snowflake, so that I could make it in time to speak at our nephew Jarod's baptism. Linc hardly moved or talked the whole drive up.
The next day I started feeling sick & slept most of the day. When I woke up today, I realized that it was just stress & lack of sleep that had been bothering me.
Kylee cut her first molar while we were there. She hated it.
We drove back home tonight. Lincoln went to bed with his third fever in the past three days.
We still have a lot to do. We'll make it somehow. The Lord wouldn't get us this far & not help us finish this task of getting to Mexico with our belongings & ourselves intact. Only 4 more days until the big move! Let's hope that Lincoln gets healthy soon so I'm not in charge of this move by myself. :)
P.S. On the plus side, our families spoiled us with awesome Christmas gifts this year. My parents gave us new tires for our truck & Linc's family gave him an IPAD!


1 comment:
You poor thing! If you need help I will volunteer my husband. :)
Post a Comment