The "Curse" has struck again...but this time I'm trying to look at it in a more positive light!
1) Our dryer broke a week & a half ago & it can't be fixed, so I've been hauling our laundry over to my parents' house on a regular basis. But at least our washing machine still works (I'd much rather be without a dryer than a washer) & at least my parents only live a few miles away!
2) Daisy has a UTI (I didn't even know dogs could get those), so we spent over $100 for a vet visit & some antibiotics. But thank goodness for a vet who didn't run any of the tests he could have. It saved us a lot of money! And luckily Daisy only needed to go outside every 5 minutes, and had accidents in the house, for one day.
3) Kylee is sick & has been throwing up all over the place. At least she threw up all over Lincoln last night instead of me, and luckily I have a bunch of Febreze on hand, so our house only smells a little bit like throw up! :) And last night I thought I was getting sick too, but it ends up that I'm not. That is a VERY good thing, since we only have 2 weeks left to pack! (We're hoping to be packed by Christmas Eve, so that we can spend time with our families for the few days after Christmas.)
P.S. I've had a lot of people offer to help us pack. We aren't taking very much to Mexico with us, so there isn't much that anyone, besides the two of us, can do right now in that area. THANK YOU so much for offering though!!!


1 comment:
Way to stay positive! At least Kylee is getting the barfs out of her system now and not on Christmas:) If you don't mind not having a matchy washer and dryer, look on craigslist... you might be surprised. Ours broke a few months back and I was too cheap to fork out for a brand new one. $80 for a dryer 6 months old off craigslist put a smile on my face:)
Post a Comment