12.10.2010

11 Days Left To Pack!

We're moving in 21 days & have 11 days left to pack (no Sundays or time after Xmas to get it done). I am realizing that it is a really good thing that this move is happening so fast. I don't have much time to be sad or worried about leaving my whole life behind. My days pretty much consist of sleeping, eating & sorting through all of the junk that we've accumulated in the past 6 1/2 years. (Oh, and taking care of Kylee & the dogs!) Luckily, Lincoln's last final is on Wednesday, & then he is ours every morning until he goes to work. Yahoo!!!

I've had multiple people mention that they hope I keep up the blog. Well, since I blog on an almost daily basis now, I really don't think that I will stop blogging when I move! Especially while I am living in Mexico & having crazy adventures that most people don't have. I'll finally have something interesting & exciting to write about!!! Don't worry, I'll include all of the details, so that you will probably feel like you are living in Mexico yourself! I know, I know...you're welcome.

P.S. If you have a blog, will you look on my sidebar & make sure I'm linked to it? If not, please comment with your blog address or send me an invite if it is private. I want to make sure that I keep in touch with all of you!

Oh, and just so you know...if you come to my house, expect me to be in my pajamas & for our house to look like a tornado hit it. No nice, tidy house & Christmas decorations here this year!!!

3 comments:

The Curry Family said...

Congratulations on your move to Mexico. I know this is something you have felt is where you need to be! Good luck with your move!

My blog is private, but you are welcome to an invite =) Just send me your email...cassicurryaz@gmail.com

Bekah: said...

Can we watch Kylie for you next week?

Unknown said...

That is so exciting! COngrats on the GREAT news!!

Blog Archive