We've had a good time staying with Lincoln's cousin & getting to know his family better.
On Thursday, Kylee & I and Duke & Daisy went to the park with Jenn (Linc's cousin's wife) & my new friend Heather & their 8 kids (they each have 4). We had a good time hanging out together & spending time outside.
Kirtlyn & Kylee, all ready to go in their sunglasses...
Love this girl!
Thomas & Hyrum...
So sweet...
Heading home after a fun-filled afternoon...


3 comments:
I just barely read all your posts about leaving. It sounds like you guys are having fun! Now I am craving tacos and pastries.
So glad to read all the updates and know how you are doing. I want to see a picture from the back of the truck to see what really got in there. You are very brave. So glad you are there with my little brother. Take care of each other and take one day at a time. Love ya!!!
Just wanted to tell you I miss you and love you and can't stand how much I want to see Kylee and go on one of our walks! Give her a great big kiss from me! Talk to you soon xoxoxo
Post a Comment