2.14.2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Have I ever written about the first time I met Lincoln? My cousin Brian was coming to Mesa and wanted to set me up with his cousin (on the other side), who was coming with him. All I knew about my date was that his name was Lincoln & that he had just gotten home from his mission. On the day of our date, Brian & Linc arrived to pick me up as I was walking outside to take the trash out. Lincoln got out of the car, walked up to me, took the trash bag out of my hand & asked, "Where is your trash can?" Those were seriously the first words he ever said to me. Is it any wonder that I ended up marrying the boy? :)

My definition of love includes these things:
ENCOURAGING EACH OTHER DURING THE TOUGH TIMES...
ALWAYS BEING SUPPORTIVE...
SHARING THINGS WITH EACH OTHER THAT YOU WOULDN'T SHARE WITH ANYONE ELSE...
AND LOVING YOUR SPOUSE FOR WHO THEY ARE.
And I had to add this picture, just for fun... :)
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY LINC.
You are my best friend. I love you!!!

Photos taken in 2008 by Forget Me Not Photography

4 comments:

Bekah: said...

You two make a great team!

Velika said...

Great pictures and thoughts on love. (That last picture is a crack-up!)

Lindsey said...

What a cute post!! I love the way you two first met - SO CUTE! And romantic, even though trash was involved!

Jana said...

What a great first impression! Way to go, Lincoln...charm her with your trashy ways! (And I'm serious about the first impression...a guy who's totally ready to help out--gotta love it!)

Blog Archive