We sure will miss seeing our cousins everyday! Kylee loves playing with Kirtlyn, Thomas, Hyrum & Maya.
Kylee is obsessed with Maya & calls every baby she sees "Mayna".
Kylee is obsessed with Maya & calls every baby she sees "Mayna".
And kept her entertained in the car.
Kylee definitely enjoyed not being stuck with just me everyday!
I will miss eating Thomas's yummy food, my daily conversations with Jenn, putting on makeup with Kirtlyn, listening to little Thomas's songs, telling Hyrum every morning that he is cute & funny and hearing him exclaim, "I'm NOT cute! I'm just funny!", and seeing Maya's huge grins. Luckily, they still live close by. We can never thank Thomas & Jenn enough for all that they've done for us since we've been here. I have NO idea what we would have done without them. Thank you, thank you, thank you Thomas & Jenn! We love you guys!!!
I will miss eating Thomas's yummy food, my daily conversations with Jenn, putting on makeup with Kirtlyn, listening to little Thomas's songs, telling Hyrum every morning that he is cute & funny and hearing him exclaim, "I'm NOT cute! I'm just funny!", and seeing Maya's huge grins. Luckily, they still live close by. We can never thank Thomas & Jenn enough for all that they've done for us since we've been here. I have NO idea what we would have done without them. Thank you, thank you, thank you Thomas & Jenn! We love you guys!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment