It's so cute how you always take pictures of yourself with Kylee. I should do that with my kids or they'll think I was never around! And you're good at it, by the way...your face never looks all fat or at a weird angle like mine does when I try to take my own picture.
Click to view the story of a little boy who blessed our lives forever
About Us
Lincoln & I met on a blind date & have been married for 7 1/2 years! Lincoln is a second-year medical student at the University of Guadalajara. We are currently living in Zapopan, Mexico. In September 2006 we had our son Jackson, who was stillborn at 37 weeks gestation. We appreciate the experience of losing a child, as hard as it is, & are so excited to be reunited with our son someday. In September 2009 our adopted daughter Kylee joined our family. She brings so much light & laughter into our lives. We are now waiting for another child to join our family from an orphanage here in Mexico. Our dogs Daisy & Hallux make our home complete. We are glad for the experiences we've been given & are trying to prepare ourselves for whatever life throws at us next! :)
Favorite Sayings
"Failure is only the opportunity to more intelligently begin again." -Henry Ford
"Never lose sight of what you do know because of what you don't."
"When you push against the boundaries of experience into the twilight of the unknown, the Lord will strengthen you. The beauty of your eternal soul will begin to unfold." -Richard G. Scott
1 comment:
It's so cute how you always take pictures of yourself with Kylee. I should do that with my kids or they'll think I was never around! And you're good at it, by the way...your face never looks all fat or at a weird angle like mine does when I try to take my own picture.
Post a Comment